Thread: Sports: NFL
View Single Post
Old September 25th, 2012, 12:40 AM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Sports: NFL

I'd agree that blaming the refs is for losers, and I can't remember the last time I have blamed the refs. But that was the worst officiating I've seen in my life, no joke. The game should've been done when the ball was intercepted around the four minute mark, but then Walden was called for a phantom roughing the passer play. Even if you take away literally the one bad call against the Seahawks, the PO call on the Packer's scoring drive, the game would've still ended at 9-7, Packers victory. I honestly would be mad right now if this had happened to any other team, but I'm just extra mad because it happened to my team.