View Single Post
Old October 17th, 2010, 06:40 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Public Design Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
1 ~ Batman (Terry McGinnis)
2 ~ Ventriloquist
3 ~ Spoiler
4 ~ Mad Hatter
5 ~ Deadshot

I think your Batman, is pretty solid, and your Ventriloquist with Bat's and my secret help is OK , but I am very curious about your ideas for Deadshot.
Well, most of my ideas are with my #1-3, and I have a few things for Hatter, but honestly I don't have TOO many ideas for Deadshot. I was thinking some sort of frenzy like ability if he targets the figure that is designated as his hit. I don't know if he should be a long range sniper or a shorter ranged assassin. Deadly shot would fit pretty well on him, haha!

He's the one character on my list I haven't actually read a comic/watched something on. I've just read Wiki about him, basically, and he seems pretty awesome
And that is really one of things we are trying to avoid here. Lets say we choose from your top 5 and we want Deadshot, but you have not real direction for him, you are going to either drag out a Public Design Thread while everyone else is forced to create ideas for you, or as things are now, we are going to request your ideas first, before you get to start a design, then because you have no direction for him, you are going to lose your opportunity to even design and it will go to the next person.

When you guys post something in your top 5, you are telling us "hey guys, I have some great ideas for these units". If you don't have any ideas for a unit, YOU SHOULD NOT PUT THAT UNIT IN YOUR TOP 5.