View Single Post
Old September 8th, 2010, 02:45 PM

fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: More Marvel Heroscape? When?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by artemiscorso View Post
Yeah, rebasing makes them feel much more like Heroscape figures. And Bats is right there's really no reason to feel upset about marvelscape not coming out any more. C3G is producing quality playtested cards, and if you don't like the options there you can peruse the other customs creators, some of which are very good as well. Side note,(probably wrong thread) but I was wondering what adhesive you might be using to rebase.
I've tried several, and none I've used are really quite satisfactory for me.
Good ol' super glue works best for me. The biggest thing is to make sure that you are gluing plastic to plastic, not to the sticker on the base.
I've been using gorilla glue. But the biggest thing is to glue to the plastic, not the sticker. I did the latter, and some of those figures have since torn off the base. (Not a huge fix, but better to just do it right the first time.)

I don't always use custom units, but when I do I use Sherman Davies Marvel customs.