View Single Post
Old January 14th, 2019, 07:44 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: SuperHeroScape™: Wave 2! Magneto 1/5, Storm 1/13

Representing ten rings on four powers or less is difficult. In the end I went with a sorta 3/3/1/3 take. And ultimately they make Mandarin one of the most fun figures to play (despite being my nemesis!; which is also why he's here, a proper Iron Man villain). Matter Manipulation helps him move around quite well for a "pedestrian" figure. Energy is a solid offense boost (also adding a ranged component). Mento-Intensifier is ranged Mindshackle, which is pretty scary! And Electromagnetic gives him yet another tool in the box. Electromagnetic can't move Mandarin because I didn't feel he should be that fast, plus he already has Matter Manipulation. All told, Mandarin can blast something with Energy, move (and Manipulate Matter), Intensify Mentally, then either attack or Electromagnet something. That adds up to 240 points despite his otherwise relatively unimpressive stats!

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13