View Single Post
Old August 2nd, 2018, 06:44 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Frostgrave, Halo Ground Command and other tabletop minis

Yeah. I really like your speeders. All the legion stuff is really great. Im too deep into IA to rationalize both of them. I picked up spellcaster issue 3 and the maze of malcor books for frostgrave. Im 3d printing all the different pieces of terrain to make the game board amazing. I already have so many miniatures that Im trying to not really buy or 3d print any more. Ive got a terrain checklist on my phone that keeps me on track for what I need to print next. (Its easy to get sidetracked) I made several 3d pieces for my favorite boardgames but have backed off from buying new ones. Ive got most of all the pieces done for just about every frostgrave archipelago and frostgrave mission built and painted plus cool extra eye candy. Ill have to say making the wizards alchemists library was bar none the most fun. Ive been pretty sick so havent had time to set up a board and take pics of all the awesome stuff. My next project im building are a handful of ships. Im 3d printing parts of them such as the wheel and other parts along with using xps foam for the main body of the things. All in all loads of fun. I hear there is a great printer for about 200 bucks called the ender 3 that does great work for tabletop games. Its so cool printing whatever you think up. I bet youd love it.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo