View Single Post
Old September 2nd, 2017, 01:18 PM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Frostgrave, Halo Ground Command and other tabletop minis

@Hahma

Very nice! You are coming up with some sweet terrain using items you would normally just throw in the trash. This is the sort of stuff that I love to see. What do you use for the gravel? Kitty litter?

I have had the desire to make more terrain lately too, but you have touched on one of my dilemmas. I don't know weather to stick with traditional dungeon themed stuff, like what I have already made, or go with jungle, western, sci-fi or modern. As a poor man, I need to pick a game and go all-in I think. But that is a tough decision with so many awesome miniatures games already out and more to come. Speaking of which, I guess that I can add one more category to my list above, and that is Star Wars terrain, as I freakin love the looks of Star Wars Legion, and I'm not even a huge SW freak. I mean, did you see that awesome board that they were playing on when Team Covenant was playing a demo at Gen Con? Too cool.

Decisions, decisions. By the time that I decide on a game my kids will be grown up and I won't have anyone to play with

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.