View Single Post
Old October 25th, 2019, 10:11 PM

All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: OHS Season 34 - Welcome to the Jungle - Round 1 until 10

Bigga and I starting in about an hour, also. He's running the Hoplitron build, I'm running Gorillas.

EDIT: I got the win. Bigga made an early run with Major J15 but beyond that couldn't make much headway. All my risks paid off this game, including an early turn to advance Taelord slightly that made it impossible for Bigga to advance without eating 3 attacks of 4. My dice were fairly strong also. J15 lasted a full 3 turns but most everything else of Bigga's crumpled as soon as I pointed a gun at it. The Ashra managed to survive long enough to engage but it wasn't enough to turn things around, and in the end I only lost 4 Gorillas.

Last edited by All Your Pie; October 26th, 2019 at 12:19 AM.