View Single Post
Old May 28th, 2018, 01:58 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Bailey Hoskins (48 Hr Breathing Period)

Yeah, now that you mention it 3 attack does seem too high for him from a thematic point of view. I mean I don't know the character but my understanding is that he is a relatively untrained teenager with no physically enhancing special powers. 3 base attack has been used before on those who are at least somewhat trained and/or full grown (hand ninja come to mind), so a base attack of 2 or less seems like a good idea. What are the civilians squad at, 1 attack? Where would you put his combat skills on a scale between random civilian (1) and trained ninja (3)?