View Single Post
Old April 15th, 2020, 11:35 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: [Pod 1] Atrixus (Ob Nixilis, Demon of Spite) - Editing

I am easy going so hard for me to make a choice. I could go either way but I will try to make a preference if forced to vote.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
Something that came up in recent testing is that the Frailty Aura power text can be misleading. It sounds pretty good to me right now, but considering that this is a Master Set meant to hopefully introduce new players to the game, I figured that it was worth running this suggestion by the pod:

Quote:
FRAILTY AURA
When an opponent's figure within 4 clear sight spaces of Atrixus rolls defense dice against a normal or special attack, if more than one shield is rolled if two or more shields are rolled, subtract one from the number of shields rolled.
There's no mechanical change, but it reduces the room for misinterpretation and hopefully makes the intent clearer. Given that our intended audience is going to have plenty of other stuff to focus on, I think that it's worth consideration.
Your change is preferred, but again ether way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Long eared bat View Post
What name are we going for? Malacoda, Velkhor or other.
I like the sound of Velkhor personally.
I prefer Malacoda but Velkhor is a good 2nd choice. Also Malacoda seems like a better Utgar name, Velkhor seems more Valkrill - we sure this figure is Utgar, correct?