View Single Post
Old October 1st, 2020, 09:22 PM
C3G Hero

Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: HelmAverse Supers - Reinforcements Arrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Helm View Post
G-Man, G-Money, G-zizzle, G-String.

What is happening, my friend? So glad you stopped by and waved to us. How's the family doing? That daughter of yours must be owning the world by now.

Glad you like the customs, it's been a team effort and we are thrilled with the results. More are on the way from each lead designer (Lil, Jr, A3n and Matt). I hope you're still playing with both Heroscape and whatever naughty games you got into that drew you away from here all those years ago.

One of these days I'm going to surprise you and log on to Mrs. Helm's Facebook so that I can comment on one of your posts. At least I think the Facebook still exists. I'm a dinosaur and I'm still trying to figure out how to use the google.
Ha ha, yeah man! The daughter is 19 now [!!!], and I have 2 step-kids, 12 & 14. Luckily it's a house full of geeks so we get lots of gaming in.

As far as 'Scaping, it's less 'traditional' 'Scape and more elaborate RPG [either a D&D or DC Universe setting, depending on the mood] that uses HeroScape as the Combat rules with a simple set of social interaction stats grafted on [using the same HS dice] - that part is inspired by the old West End Games D6 Star Wars game.

Otherwise... lots of LEGO building, Transformers collecting, movie watching and retro video games. Life is good! I always creep on this site for the latest Army Cards, and your thread is the final destination.

Glad to see you and your family are doing great - I always keep up with you guys on the Facebook!