View Single Post
Old December 24th, 2016, 08:12 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Ixe's Custom Units

I love this mini @Ixe . Nice play on its giant mouth too.

In regards to end-game, figures off the battlefield are considered to be destroyed. This exists for the Airborne Elite, who may never drop before the end and the Rechets, who may never be summoned. On the opposite side, where a figure who does start off on the board, if it is removed for whatever reason, it is still considered destroyed for end game. Marro Gnids (of C3V fame), do this with Cling.

I really dig customs that open up these questions. If these things didn't exist, we'd never get to a stronger spot of customs making.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.