View Single Post
Old April 7th, 2015, 03:07 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Exclamation The Results Are In!

Well, it's that time of the year--time for the final results of this week's (month's (season's)) Fan Fic contest, as judged by me, TheAverageFan.

I asked for a story about a battle against impossible odds, requesting Good Writing, Original Scenarios, Clever Tactics, Impressive Feats, and Wow Factor. I got two pretty good stories detailing such requests. But which one is the best? Despite the low number of entries, this one was really hard to judge.

Second and First Place:
Spoiler Alert!

So yeah, that's it. Hopefully next time is much more short and sweet (I actually came up with this prompt because I thought it'd be basic enough to not take too long--oh, the irony!) The dumb thing about all this is that I actually came up with a pretty good idea for a prompt shortly after I issued this one. Maybe next time... I'm still not so good at this whole Judging thing...

Anyway, congratulations to Marro_Warlord (and my condolences to TGRF). I look forward to your next prompt, and happy judging!

~TAF, relieved of his post (thank God)

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT