View Single Post
Old October 12th, 2019, 11:13 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: Frostgrave, Halo Ground Command and other tabletop minis

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Looks great @Hahma . Your solo Batreps are super cool to see in picture form. I'm up in the air on what I want to play first Solo. I'm either going to try out my Solo Frostgrave Idea, try out some Walking dead scenarios, or have been debating on playing zombicide or massive darkness. The big thing in which one I will play first is if its entirely painted or not. So perhaps I'll go with walking dead to begin. That or just keep painting minis.

Thanks Trex!

Hah! You have so many minis, that if you just keep painting mins, you'll be as old as me (52) before you even start playing your solo games

I have a lot of mins to paint, and have 3 more Super Mutants in the works and have assembled and primed several Brotherhood of Steel minis this week as well, but I decided to break off painting at times to get some games played. Aside from the couple games of Fallout, I think I got 9 games of Rangers of Shadow Deep played as well last month. The minis will wait

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon