View Single Post
Old March 4th, 2015, 11:48 AM
Insanity of Cohesion

Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Peoria NHSD 2014: United Generals

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
If DonD13 is in town, he would certainly attend, and probably jetjake as well, but he would need to know the possible dates first.

If we can't get enough traction with the somewhat out of towners (mac, legoboy, IS crew), then I would still encourage a more casual day of scape. That may even attract others like @Ryougabot who had indicated to me in the past he didn't like tournaments but would be interested if we ever did a casual play.

anyway it seems to me like we have about 8-10 people right now who are interested which seems like a fine number for a casual day.
Set the date and I will try to make it.

I honestly haven't played HS proper in a while, but I still use the hexes for Battletech and my Son and I used all of the lava tiles to create Mustafar for his SW Angry birds figures.

-Ryougabot

Find out who works with whom