View Single Post
Old March 4th, 2015, 08:58 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Re: Peoria NHSD 2014: United Generals

If DonD13 is in town, he would certainly attend, and probably jetjake as well, but he would need to know the possible dates first.

If we can't get enough traction with the somewhat out of towners (mac, legoboy, IS crew), then I would still encourage a more casual day of scape. That may even attract others like @Ryougabot who had indicated to me in the past he didn't like tournaments but would be interested if we ever did a casual play.

anyway it seems to me like we have about 8-10 people right now who are interested which seems like a fine number for a casual day.