View Single Post
Old June 2nd, 2006, 01:30 AM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Khosumet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guerillinator
I haven't used Khosumet and the Anubians as much now that the new units are out, but I used to like to take Khosumet with two or three sets of Anubian wolves. When I got close to the opposition, I would move in attack if I got a decent d-20 roll. Otherwise, I might just move one wolf in to tie up a figure and then more of my other wolves up from the back. This way, if a 2 attack die roll was not successful, I typically wouldn't lose more than one wolf the next turn. And if I got a good roll, I could swarm. I was able to use this to defeat Charros one time and only lost three wolves in the process. So although I agree that Khosumet is lacking, the wolves can be effective, especially if you have more than one group and are willing to place most or all of your turn markers on them once they get close to the enemy. If concerned about an opposition's use of range, you try taking out the range first and holding the wolf-army back, or try to send out a squad with high defense-liek Sentinels, Minions, Samuraii, to engage the opposition while the wolves comes in right behind them. Typically, however, I would wait to draft the wolves after seeing if my opponent was spending a lot of his points up early by taking non-ranged figures.
....This must be who I think it is.....