View Single Post
Old September 5th, 2020, 12:07 AM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: 10 Points Under - Heroscape Casting Videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Perkins View Post
Ugly game on my part.

Pro tip: when playing against VC figures you don't know, read the entire card before picking armies.

I didn't realize cultists got an auto shield on the SA when I took Q here. And then I promptly forgot they had disengage against my spiders. Whoops
Believe it or not I've seen people forget powers on the Nhah Scirh card a few times. The three powers are relatively simple on their own, but that's still 3 powers to remember that are very specific in when/how they activate, which makes the card surprisingly busy.

Just hope you don't have to interact with Gorillitroopers next.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
Chris was going to move Quahon up to level 2 like you guys thought he would, but the way I had my Cultists positioned on either side of her she would have had to disengage from one of them and then reengage on the level 2. A double space figure can’t just hop up with both feet simultaneously, they have to pick a leading foot and follow it with the other one. I’m not sure I’ve ever really seen that situation matter before, but it definitely has an impact in this game.

Kelda is always so tough to play around when both armies have big heroes. My goal early was exactly what you described, either burn it with Cyprien, or force Chris to burn it and put himself in a literal hole. The first entangling web on Cyprien was really good timing for Chris and could’ve swung the whole game if he screened Quahon a little better.
Oh interesting, so it would leave engagement between one step and the next. I wasn't thinking it would hop up, but didn't think of the zigzag causing a disengage. That's a good catch.

Thanks for the insights! It was a really good game to watch with good gameplay on both sides! Even with Nhah Scirh being misremembered, there was a lot of solid Spider play that kept things interesting!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19