View Single Post
Old August 11th, 2020, 12:55 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Night Thrasher (Breathing)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Jekyll View Post
If that is the case then I can't do too much adjusting to the Skateboard.
I have 3 ideas there, let me know if you like any of them.
1) Key the Glyph specifically into Night Thrasher. Kinda breaks the aesthetic of the other Utility Glyphs, but it's also the easiest solution.
2) Like I suggested, open the boost up to all Crime Fighters.
3) Have NT be something like a Dedicated Leader instead of a Crime Fighter. The New Warriors synergy would still work, he just wouldn't mesh as well into the wider Marvel Crime Fighter faction. That might actually be good to keep him away from Songbird and Cage.

This was the plan for Vance/Justice/Marvel Boy.
Quote:
DEDICATED SOLIDARITY
As long as all of your revealed Order Markers are on Unique Dedicated Heroes, they add 1 to their Defense numbers.