View Single Post
Old August 29th, 2018, 10:48 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Game Theory

Not necessarily. This only holds in a zero sum game. If the goal is to end with the most jibblets, I can't improve my position without someone else losing jibblets. That's not this here.

I could kinda argue that as units increase in power, all other units must decrease equivalently, but that assumes there's a limited amount of "goodness". If the goal is simply viability, then there's not really going to be an upper limit on that.

~Dysole, who seems to find many surprising uses for her econ degree