View Single Post
Old September 19th, 2018, 02:30 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Metamorpho - Breathing Period

Gut reaction is that as Geo is set now that ability to heal after taking turn might be too much since he can heal multiple times a round without an OM. But If you are locked into that state for the full round maybe it's not too bad. But then again Range 3 and 5 attack/5 Defense isn't a penalty for sticking in that form.

I'll have to think about this one a bit more.

Maybe we don't focus as much on boosts to his self here and we investigate an angle where in liquid form he's providing more benefit to his team. I can't think of anything off the top of my head but it's the thought that counts, right.

I'm trying to think of it strategically. For the most part I see Round 1 being gas state so you can fly off to get in the action and then switch to solid state pound on the enemy.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.