View Single Post
Old January 8th, 2021, 06:54 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Sir Soundwave (V-PPT)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I'd add the no flying part directly into the power if that is the intent. I certainly wouldn't read that power and think flying suddenly got turned off.
It’s not being turned off. They still have the power. But the idea is Flying isn’t something that’s always true like Disengage or whatnot, it’s a power you have to choose to use and you can’t choose to use it on a figure effected by IHNMYIMR as you’re not the figures controller.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Flying is one of those always on powers. We’ve ruled it as such in the past.
In what context?

Cause like it’s fundamentally not something that you always have to use, so it’s definitely not always on in that way.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store