View Single Post
Old April 2nd, 2009, 04:58 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Wave 9: Blackmoon's Seige, Announced!!!

"Braves and Brawlers, Dwarves and Repulsors, Dividers and Defenders, and Heroes of the Moon."

Braves - Indians, yes! or or even (hoping Ullar). Brawlers - Boxers maybe? . But I like the pirate prediction more, and I think that would be an awesome set (Pirates and Indians). (if pirates) or anything (if something different). Dwarves - Dwarves, yes! . Repulsors - I picture Mutants or some alien things, could be the revealed Marro too, maybe could be something of the soulborg concept. or (if the revealed Marro). Dividers and Defenders - These are so general and can be almost anything. But, because of that I think they are in relation to each other (exactly like spearmen and riflemen for the Ashigaru). So, maybe some kind of modern warfare, or even old warfare. or or (maybe even vydar depending what it is, need more info). Heroes of the Moon - it's hard to speculate hero packs. But, I think this is where Aquilla recruits come into the mix. So any heros relating to the packs, and aquilla heroes. and the same general for the figure that's relating to the figures the packs.