View Single Post
Old June 27th, 2020, 07:29 PM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: [Pod 2] Kiora, the Rising Tide - Design

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
OP updated. I've set the tentative cost to 80 because I can see the movement bit being strong on water heavy maps, but purely in a non-competitve sense.
80 sounds like a good place to start. A part of me would prefer a different value just for the sake of being different from Kelda, but I'm okay with it.

However, as I mentioned above, CARRIED BY WAVES should probably be edited to only work for figures who start their turn adjacent to Kiora, not end their turn. Otherwise I think we run into the same problems that we have with Charging Assault. Other than that I really like this as a solid start.