View Single Post
Old February 14th, 2018, 03:59 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Frostgrave, Halo Ground Command and other tabletop minis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Is the base structure the same tubes you use for dice rollers?

That is a lot like what I envisioned for an Ewok village but so much cooler!
Yeah. The tube that is chopped into 3 pieces is the same material as dice rollers. The steps werent too hard to make. Take a round dowel rod about a half inch to 3/4 inch thick to use for the middle of the staircase support. Take regular size popsicle sticks to use for the stairs. You can use the whole stick. Cut the ends off. Then cut the popsicle stick in half ut at a 45 degree angle. Glue one of the rounded ends to both halfs underneath them making a 2 plank step that has a triangle slot out of one end. Use the other rounded scrap end to make a spacer glued to the bottom of the pole. Set the 2 plank step on top of the spacer with the 45 degree angles glued to the pole. Yeah. I may have to add pics.Im going to add some spiral stair cases to some castle pieces so ill shoot pics then.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo