View Single Post
Old January 18th, 2018, 05:07 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Master Splinter - Initial Playtesting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
The fact that odds wise (more skulls than shields on a die) he should be giving an auto wound on nearly every attack on or against him it's hard to imagine his getting owned by Leo in a one on one battle. Just about every time Leo attacks him and doesn't destroy him Leo should be getting a wound AND nearly every time Leo rolls defense against Master Splinter he should probably be taking a wound...In a single round, one on one that's 6 opportunities to receive a wound not counting Splinter's actual attack results. If Leo isn't getting 3 wounds a round from that alone then it may have just been luck.

Also you have your turns and round labels backward...there are 3 turns in a Round so I'm assuming 1R T5 is meant to be 5th round, turn 1.
No, it's the fifth turn of the round, counting each player turn as one.

And, yeah, Leo was taking quite a bit of damage from BB, but he was shredding through Splinter fast enough with those two attacks of 5 that it didn't matter so much. Splinter really wasn't feeling right here - too fragile.
And no, it wasn't nearly every time - 50%, a little higher, at most, and most of the time Leo's taking damage from BB, he's inflicting more damage on Splinter. It's not completely one sided, but Leo's murdering him far too much right now - I'd ideally like it to be close but in Splinter's favour, and it really, really isn't.
Thanks for clarifying...I get it now. I was confused as to how Leonardo managed to last 5 round with Splinter. Higher than 50% is what I would expect.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.