View Single Post
Old June 5th, 2015, 03:09 PM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_a_Bill View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crixus33 View Post
From TKN's bio:
I actually hope somebody didn't claim that officially. It sounds pretty ridiculous.
For what its worth, I believe the quote comes from Su Bak Na's bio on the heroscape wiki, which includes the sentence "Mounted on his pseudo-dragon Wulsinu, Su-Bak-Na can survey his surroundings in an instant and fly to wherever his daunting presence is required." Interestingly enough, this differs from the bio found in the book of Su-Bak-Na here on heroscapers, which says "Mounted on his skeletal dragon, Su-Bak-Na can survey his surroundings in an instant and fly to wherever his daunting presence is required." I'm not sure which is the original text from the hasbro website, but I'd be inclined to trust heroscapers over the wiki.