View Single Post
Old May 17th, 2015, 12:27 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth
Visiting out in Nassau County, Long Island with the LI Heroscape Gang, I played in a killer three player four hour game of Classic/Custom Scape. It was a 'Dragonfight' scenario with glyphs. The advantage and diplomacy changed every couple of turns during all this time, and the winner only had three Havach Eradicators left after the other two of us lost our last single figures! I also got to use the brand new C3V Zettian Deathwings (I calls em 'Zee Dees.') Backed up by Raelin, two squads of them made scary opponents for my enemies, even after I'd lost my heavy hitters.

Three of the five players brought Quahon, although not everyone pronounced his name properly (Qwa-hoon)! So The Big Q is currently Top Dragon around here, even though he wasn't on the winning team in our game.