View Single Post
Old November 2nd, 2010, 08:31 AM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Superhero Campaigns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flame Gryphon View Post
Idea PM sent.
I see, but what you're talking about is changing one power into another. In this case, Flying into Stealth Flying. That's not exactly the sort of thing I'm after because 1) Stealth Flying won't always be thematic for every hero that has Flying and 2) it would require me to make a huge list of which powers evolve into which others.

I'm trying to come up with a generic rule or pattern that could be applied across the board, but isn't too complex. Since bumping the stats is too much of a change, I'm thinking about other changes that are "off the card". For example, bonuses to initiative rolls, ability to activate on the "X" order marker, a "frenzy" once per game (or twice per game, etc. as the figure gains more experience). Does that makes sense?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiyu0707 View Post
I'm glad you found interest in my concepts. What you're looking for might be more easily adaptable from my old game Evolution of a Hero. The old data is in the spoilers.
Cool, I'm going to go check that out right now. Thanks for joining in!