View Single Post
Old October 2nd, 2020, 04:49 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: New England Heroscape Events - CANCELED UNTIL FURTHER NO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curry_Noodles View Post
Hey Guys!

Hope everyone is doing well! Have had a heroscape itch I've been unable to scratch lately and just checking in to see how everyone's doing!
Hey - hope things are going well with you.

Unfortunately, we are still fairly limited by MA travel restrictions with regards to RI, which kinda make it impossible for Itsbuzzi & myself to co-host any events. (MA has RI on it's list of states from which MA residents are supposed to quarantine for 2 weeks after any non-transitory time spent).

Beyond that, the game store I hosted the last event at has closed down, so I don't really have a venue I could use either.

If you know of any possible venues, finding one would be a starting point to getting back. But then we'd still have to contend with the travel restrictions.