View Single Post
Old December 27th, 2019, 12:41 PM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Battleship Galaxies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldin View Post
Out of curiosity - anyone have or know of good customs for BSG? My son and I were looking at it again the other day and thinking we'd play more if there was a bit more variety to it, but neither of us really has the time to develop/playtest anything.

~Aldin, spaced outly
I would love to know also. I was just looking at this game collecting dust in my basement this weekend while looking for another hardly played game. Long ago I thought Xia ships would make good customs, but didn't create any. Story of my life.