View Single Post
Old May 12th, 2021, 06:15 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Public Design Workshop

I appreciate you taking a look.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericth74 View Post
Quote:

Interesting write-up for a long overdue character.

I'd probably reuse precision Shuriken off of Ninjak here though and Deadly Slice seems like it might be better as just Double attack.

For reference:
Quote:
PRECISION SHURIKEN SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 5. Attack 3.
Choose a non-adjacent figure to attack. If you roll at least one blank, you may ignore this attack and inflict a wound on the targeted figure. When Ninjak attacks with this special attack, he may attack one additional time with this special attack. He cannot attack the same figure more than once.
Switching to double attack makes sense now that I dropped his range from 5 to 1.

I didn't want to use Ninjak Special because it doesn't fit the combo attack I'm going for, which is the real key to the design.
Haven't forgotten this. Just thinking on it.