View Single Post
Old May 4th, 2021, 06:04 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

Finally got to do some in-person gaming again (get vaccinated)!

4-player (we had an hour before our 5th showed up) Cleopatra and the Society of Architects. Deroche got fed to Sobek, and I won with 50 Talents. Pretty easy to learn, moved right along, and I think everyone really enjoyed it.

5-player Space Base. Deroche won. I'm pretty terrible at judging how quickly this will end, so while other players were getting points, I started piecing together a combo with the "I win" card, but it was way too late.

5-player Quacks of Quedlinburg. Our 5th player won with 61 points and an ever-extending lead. He chained together a bunch of blue tokens which was apparently the best strategy. I enjoyed the mechanics, but it didn't really feel like it had a theme.

4-player Marvel Champions (I facilitated, then stepped in when one Hero had to leave early). Black Panther (leadership), Black Widow (justice), Captain America (aggression), and Spider-Man (aggression) took on and took down standard Rhino (first game for all but one player).

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13