View Single Post
Old April 7th, 2021, 09:52 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth
Re: The New York City Gang Of Four

"The Game Palace" Reopens For Gaming!

The live visits from other gamers for one on one other board game plays started last week continues this week, and I'm beginning to organize the gang here to restart group Scaping. I also want to restart general group board gaming here, since my new Kickstarters are just about to start rolling in in late April/May for the next few months.

On a Scape battlefield, I hope to see some of the 20 new C3V characters on the board. I'm thinking 600 point armies with at least one new C3V in each, on one of the giant multiplayer boards which is our usual mode!

If you're in or near NYC, give me a PM to join us for Scaping and/or other gaming!