View Single Post
Old October 24th, 2019, 09:16 AM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Casters of Valhalla

I really enjoyed to 1st 2 podcasts. I'd like to add that the length doesn't matter if the content is good, which it was for the most part. I would also suggest to just sticking with two people to start with. Once you get 3 or 4 people on mic it's easier to go on tangents, talk over each other and lose conversation threads.

As a non-tournament player, I'm always interested in hearing about other formats that people play. Any favorites? Also I'd like to hear about best teams made from B- figures and under (400 to 500 pts).