View Single Post
Old March 19th, 2009, 09:52 AM

Fizziii knows what's in an order marker Fizziii knows what's in an order marker
Re: FizzIII's maps.

I'll see if I can make PDF's and find a way to upload them. Being a relatively new user, I don't have attachment priviledges yet. If you PM me your e-mail, I can always e-mail the map(s).

My terrain from Virtual Scape:
1 Master, 2 Forest, 3 Terrain, 1 Castle, 1 Marvel, 1 Swarm, +84 water tiles, +4 double hex snow tiles.

I know on Approach to Hex Castle I've used 1 extra grass 2 hex, and 4 extra grass single hexes beyond what I have

I still have a road, a sand, 2 swamp, and an asphalt single hex unused, and a few other double hexes unused, so I could make it work.

Edit: Went back and added battlements by the stairs. The idea is to force people to take the long way to the castle, and I had a height 3 wall above a stair. Now they'd need a height & movement of 6 to get up. (not as easy, but still probably doable by some figures.) I've also added ladders to get up to the top of the castle. Still contemplating adding a water tile or 2 for safe landings when jumping from the wall walk. (Only have 2 free water tiles left over though).

Last edited by Fizziii; March 19th, 2009 at 01:09 PM.