View Single Post
Old July 27th, 2020, 05:43 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Elongated Man (Breathing Period)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post

RIDICULOUS REACH
Whenever an unengaged enemy figure within 2 spaces of Elongated Man moves away from him or targets a figure other than him, you may roll for a leaving engagement attack an unblockable attack die against that figure. If you roll a skull, that figure cannot move away from Elongated Man and can only attack him this turn.

SUPER SLEUTH
After placing Order Markers and before rolling for initiative, you may reveal an “X” Order Marker on this card to choose an unrevealed Order Marker on an opponent’s card and view it. If it is an “X” Order Marker, you may immediately view all other Order Markers on that opponent’s cards and when rolling for initiative this round, add 10 to your roll. If it is a numbered Order Marker, add the number on that Order Marker to your initiative roll.

KINETIC STRETCH
Instead of moving, Elongated Man may use Kinetic Stretch. Kinetic Stretch has a move of 4. When moving with Kinetic Stretch, ignore elevations. Elongated Man may stretch over water without stopping, stretch over figures without becoming engaged, and stretch over obstacles such as ruins. When using Kinetic Stretch, Elongated Man will not take any leaving engagement attacks. After using Kinetic Stretch, If Elongated Man moved at least 3 spaces with Kinetic Stretch, he may roll one additional die when attacking normally this turn.
I'd change the power order.
SUPER SLEUTH
RIDICULOUS REACH
KINETIC STRETCH

Is everyone OK with "away" in RIDICULOUS REACH? I get the idea that the figure has to remain within two spaces of him, so probably others (who are) smarter than me I (am) should as well.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS