Thread: X-Wing
View Single Post
Old June 26th, 2016, 10:03 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: X-Wing

1. Yes

2. You may use both, so long as the pilot's ability doesn't have the "Action:" header in the description anywhere. If it does have the "Action:" header, then that is one of your choices for an available action this turn.

3. I cannot think of who that particular pilot is off the top of my head, so I cannot reasonably answer that one right now. Lemme check, or post the pilot's name.

EDIT: If you're talking about Poe Dameron's ability, then you don't have to spend the focus at all. You simply have to have the focus token and, so long as you do, you can make those changes on offense AND defense. Pretty cool ability, actually.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-