View Single Post
Old October 16th, 2013, 06:30 AM

Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Hextreme Heroscape Spreadsheet v 13

I'm writing a little program to extract data from this spreadsheet to a database.

I found some little quirk thanks to this :

In the Special Powers sheet :
- Lava Resistant is marked as a C3G powers, it should be Official
- There is no "Scale" power, only "Scale #". The gobelin cutter has the "Scale" power, without number after.
- There is an eronous line between "Aerial Advantage" and "Aggravated Assault", with the text of the "Defensive Vault" power in the first column. As "Defensive Vault" exists lower in the spreadsheet, this line should be deleted.

In the Combined Roster :
- Black Wyrmling have a power named "Fledgling Acid Breath Special Attack". It should be "Fledgling Acid Breath"
- Death Chaser of Tesk have a power named "Task Master Bonding". It should be "Taskmaster Bonding"
- Fyorlag Spiders have a power named "Climbing X3". It should be "Climb X3"
- Runa have a power named "Helm Of Mitonsoul". It should be "Helm Of Mitonsoul Aura"
- White Wyrmling have a power named "Flegling Ice Shards Special Attack". It should be "Fledgling Ice Shards Special Attack"
- Varkaanan Blade Dancer has the generic version of Defensive Vault (the one with "<Unit>" in place of the name) in the column "SP2 Text", and the specific version of this power in the "Special Power 3" text.

That all I (my program) saw. I'm only interrested in official and VC figure, so I didn't looked at the C3G ones.

Thanks a lot for this formidable work. I'm glad if I was able to help a little to make it better !

If you're ok with it, I can share the resulting SQL for everyone.

Last edited by Lyrgard; October 16th, 2013 at 07:34 AM.