View Single Post
Old August 19th, 2021, 08:05 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Contention of Galaxus - Between the Multiverse Customs

I really like the look of the Vortiza card. Looks good with all the figures assigned to this general.

Replicus: A pretty unique squad (no pun intended) with the one high attack per turn among the three of them. Their version of the Marro Dividers' ability is pretty nasty, so it's a good thing it has a chance to obliterate the entire squad to keep them in check.

Quantic Chargers: Ironically the strongest unit despite being the lowest-cost if you ask me. The ability to hit-and-run on a high-movement unit is very strong, but nothing compared to the three attacks of 5 at range they get once per round. Provided all three get to use the Special Attack (if it's only just one of them then that makes it much more balanced).

Fueng Tzi: Great twist on the Experience Markers from the Tagawa Samurai, giving the player the option to modify the unit to different modes. Since the Markers are Green White and Blue I thought they'd be for Movement, Range, and Defense respectively, but that doesn't seem to be the case. There's no indication which markers represent which stat is increased. Additionally it might be better to have Move/Range values get +2 instead of +1 as they are generally less powerful than a bonus to Attack/Defense. Otherwise my favorite of the lot, great idea

Fell Abomination: Three attacks at only 1 die isn't ideal but since their bonus or reducing defense stacks it could become lethal very quickly. Add some height and you're all set, though it begs the question of if a space mat would even have terrain on it? Chucks of rock in the void perhaps?

Zariel: Modified chain grab and free movement is quite nice, but other than the strong stats I don't see why Zariel is so expensive.

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT