View Single Post
Old June 18th, 2019, 09:19 PM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

I’ve played about 8 games of Joan of Arc so far and it’s very impressive. It reminds me quite a bit of heroscape. The units and abilities and scenarios alongside having the option of battle mode is very cool.

The biggest issue is just the lack of details when it comes to little things about set up, etc which thankfully doesn’t have any effect on gameplay. They just seemed to miss a lot of little things here and there. The set up and tear down is quite a chore as well but it’s getting better as my storage solutions are getting better.

Overall I highly recommend this game especially to fellow scapers. It’s been a long time since I’ve enjoyed a game this much.

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G