View Single Post
Old December 30th, 2011, 08:12 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Moon Knight - Design Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post

Also, just so I'm clear, if MK is airdropped, can he use his Crescent Darts because the Airdrop power says to attack with him?
Thanks for the early editing Sir G. I updated the SP with the change.

Regarding being able to use his Crescent Darts after an Airdrop. I would like him to if it isn't a problem with wording and such or confusion. I know usually it would say "and attack with his normal attack" but this would give him more options and value. Being able to drop adjacent to a figure and get the auto-skull is cool, especially if he can get height for it, but another alternative would be for him to drop onto a high structure to establish a foothold there and then be able to rain some Crescent Darts below.

We can see what others have to say on this and I'll go with whatever the majority wants.

I got to go though as I have a game of Classic Scape to play with my brother in-law and nephew with a Mines of Moria scenario where there will be 2000 points of Utgar forces for the defending player vs. two armies of what, I don't know yet.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon