Thread: CTF
View Single Post
Old December 22nd, 2008, 05:00 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
CTF

Today, I was playing a Jandar/Utgar game with my four brothers, and we decided to change something, cause usually the games go very slow, since nobody wants to lose too many men. Anyway, I came up with this: it virtually guarantees that the game won't go slow.
Capture the Flag-
Goal: Capture the set amount of flags.

Setup: Put the flag (glyph of Brandar) somewhere in the middle of the board.

Two players: Each person drafts 1000 point armies.

Four players: Each player drafts 500 point armies.

Special Rules: Double space figures cannot grab the flag. When landing on the flag, that figure must stop, and next turn can move. Figures with the flag cannot fly, and cannot be summoned by anything. When a figure has the flag, all extra road movement is negated.

Victory: Players must deliver their flag to the back of their starting zone; who ever captures the alloted flags first, wins.

My brothers and I have had a lot of fun with this new scenario, I hope this hasn't been posted before.