View Single Post
Old September 1st, 2007, 04:28 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eirikr
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninthdoc
legolas, I thought you were gone for good when you left in a huff over this same sort of thing last year. I have no idea where you're from or what language you speak as a first language, but you seem to keep rubbing folks the wrong way. I'm not offended, I'm just making an observation.
I can really see how his question about Stephen Baker and his involvement with HeroScape might really rub some people the wrong way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malechi
Oh, and I hate your website. The fact that it lies claiming to be an official HeroQuest website simply to garner traffic when it is so obviously not even slightly related to Hasbro/Milton Bradley is very disturbing. Too bad International Law precludes you from being sued over it.
This is a very strong statement and about as aggressive and offensive as anything I've ever seen on this sight. I am wondering if you have any evidence you would like to share which supports your assertions or if you are just spouting hatred based on third hand gossip or some other similarly solid source.

There really is a lot of great information on this sight and also some great people but I find it hard to stomach all the rude posts and hatred spewed by so many members of this sight. There are very few threads which aren't full of posts tearing down other posts for poor spelling and grammer or negative remarks about where they live or the nature of their 'stupid' questions. Really is too bad.
Sir, you have not been a registered member of this site long enough to remember the trouble that legolasbaker made of himself the last him he posted here. He's unnaturally obsessed with Stephen Baker. So thank you for your opinions; they are uninformed and thus without merit.

I absolutely hate it when someone jumps on someone else without knowing the facts.

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.