View Single Post
Old March 3rd, 2021, 02:39 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

A couple things. First, All Your Pie has stepped down from being an SoV Judge. We are grateful for his excellent contributions to the project.

That leaves us at seven Judges. We are going to stick with that for now, though depending on how things go we may look to recruit someone in the future.

As for the Wulfings, I'm not sure I like putting Humans on Feylund more than what we had before. But I'm not strongly against it. My still stands.

Which means that at 4 Yea votes to review (Scytale, Astroking112, superfrog, and wriggz), the Wulfing Hunters move forward in the process.