View Single Post
Old November 3rd, 2020, 11:22 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Reverse the Whip Army Archetypes

With the defensive pod builds, my goal is to make OMs & round 1 placement difficult. Going into the tourney, I know what spot I want the pod in on each map (Raelin, Knights x1, etc). If round 1 OMs or placement goes wrong, the army is easy to pick apart. But as more people played this build against me, they've gotten better at that initial placement, so the effectiveness likely declined over time in RtW. But the core goal was to make an army that can't survive a bad OM or placement decision in round 1/2.