View Single Post
Old August 1st, 2015, 03:40 AM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!
Re: Killometer's maps ~ Vallum (single RotV) updated 3/1/15

Sorry so slow to respond, elvenwizard. I've actually never played it as a HoB map, but I've played it a lot as just straight 1-on-1 kill 'em all, everything from 200 to 1000 points, and I'd be perfectly happy lining up on either side in a competitive format.

Though as I consider it, in a HoB format its standard start zones might be dead zones-it's really designed as a clash-in-the-middle map, with a lot of interesting terrain and options there, with relatively plain SZ regions to allow rapid deployment. Possibly removing or adjusting the ruins and/or moving the glyphs out to there would help mitigate that. I'll dwell on it and let you know if I come up with any improvements for that format.

Edit: Then again, maybe the relative safety provided by the ruins coupled with quick routes out from behind them will encourage some placement there...

Dunno. Requires more thought than I'm up for at 1 in the morning.

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)

Last edited by Killometer; August 1st, 2015 at 03:57 AM.