View Single Post
Old May 10th, 2021, 12:07 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Public Design Workshop

I'm thinking about running Ronin as my 1st LD. @IAmBatman helped me a bit getting my thoughts organized. Feedback would be appreciated.

NAME = Ronin
SECRET IDENTITY = Clint Barton

SPECIES = Human
UNIQUENESS = Unique Hero
CLASS = Fighter
PERSONALITY = Resolute

SIZE/HEIGHT = Medium 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = ??? (200 to 210)

Nunchuck Onslaught
Range 1 Attack 3
When Ronin attacks with Nunchuck Onslaught he may attack any and all figures adjacent to him. If Ronin inflicts a wound with this special attack, he may Stealth Leap and attack with his normal attack.

Deadly Slice
After attacking an adjacent figure with his normal attack Ronin may attack the same figure one additional time.

Stealth Leap 12
Instead of his normal move, Ronin may move up to 3 spaces with Stealth Leap. When moving with Stealth Leap, Ronin has the Flying special power, but may not move up or down more than 12 levels in a single leap, and will not take any leaving engagement attacks when he starts to leap.