View Single Post
Old July 14th, 2019, 10:56 PM

Scud-O has disabled reputation
Re: Flameslayer Customs (Large Expac: Eruption of Power)

I like Raphael. He is a little vanilla for me, though. Maybe letting him heal more wounds with better rolls BUT taking a wound himself to do so? I dunno, just spitballing.

I like Sephir's Draconic Agility. I want to test the figure just to see how that flexibility effects things. My gut is that it isn't game-breaking and provides some cool decision points for both players.

GUG IS AWESOME! I have a few of those guys laying around and I will be trying your version out ASAP. My only question is what happens to the figure if it is being consumed and it has an Order Marker on the card? I can intuit the intention—the figure is being slowly digested and therefore doesn't get to do anything on its turn—but that isn't crystal clear from the text. Also, it seems like there should MAYBE be a d20 roll since it can effect Unique Heroes and even just removing one from the battlefield for a few turns can greatly effect a game.

Orlanend is cool. I have that figure, too, and it is one my son instantly wanted to use for Heroscape, so we'll try out your version soon. I do like the changes you made in the thread—she, too, feels a little but vanilla in the original form.

I have to figure out how to get Slhatooth's figure—I'm a huge Lovecraft fan and I love the flavor of this guy. I need ot dig around and find more information on this Myvra.

GREAT STUFF!