View Single Post
Old September 9th, 2019, 07:18 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: Frostgrave, Halo Ground Command and other tabletop minis

That's a good idea as far as giving stuff away as prize support. I did that in February at a local convention that raises money for the veteran suicide issues. I'm going to give some more board games away again this coming February at that convention. It wasn't until I started looking through my board games, that I realized how many I had, kind of like you with minis. I was on a kickstarter binge for awhile too, as well as other things, but my games weren't miniatures board games, with the exception of Mercs Recon, which has probably 150 or so minis. Some of which are painted and most are not. Though I did use 4 of them to make custom characters for The Walking Dead.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon