View Single Post
Old May 29th, 2021, 12:49 AM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!
Re: Engineers of Valhalla Workshop Thread

I guess I thought (hoped) the idea would be to discuss pros and cons and bring up any issues with form and/or function in order to shepherd designs through a refinement process — not unlike what happens in C3V and SoV. It sounds like your preference is to not really worry so much about form and try to get some functional pieces knocked out quickly, maybe relying more heavily on the author's preferences and less on a consensus process. I guess that can work too, but in that case I'm not sure why it needs a formalized process. Each designer can just post what their design is, somebody can add it to the list, and then the process can move on to the next one.

For me personally, I would want my own designs to go through the gauntlet of criticism and discussion. Usually we're all too close to our own creations to be truly objective about them.

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list